Crisis management is a process by which the organization protects against imminent changes that threaten its survival and vital interests. Each crisis has three essential common elements, which are:
- Threat to the organization.
- Element of surprise.
- Short decision-making period.
Unlike risk management, which involves assessing potential threats and finding the best solutions to eliminate or evade hazards, in crisis management, the organization has already encountered a given threat. Therefore, it must respond to all stages of its realization, including the recovery phase.
Modern business inevitably imposes an obligation on capital owners to form groups or crisis management departments in their organizations, thereby ensuring sustainable progress in moments of complex internal and external disruptions. Absolut Support specializes in providing adequate support in all emergencies and periods of crisis when your organization requires fundamental changes, new solutions, and a quick response to adapt to unique circumstances.
Changing the company’s approach to crises requires a lasting commitment to management on this issue, and we, as a reliable partner, will support you in the following segments:
- Introduction of crisis management as an integral function in the organization;
- Formation of a crisis management team.
- Identification of potential crises and threats.
- Drafting of the crisis plan and follow-up procedures.
- Education and training/emergency simulation.
- Crisis Communication and PR.
- Damage assessment and damage control with recovery measures.
Planning and designing security systems
- Have you ever wondered what a security system is and why it’s important?
- Is your video surveillance legal, and what exactly is that supposed to mean?
- Do you know where CCTV can and cannot be placed?
- Have you informed employees and third parties that the facility is under video surveillance?
- Do you keep security records, and is the video footage stored within the legally set timeframe?
- How well is ICT infrastructure protected?
- Are you compliant with fire protection?
- Where are you in violation, and how endangered are you due to failing to meet legal requirements?
- Are you aware of your responsibilities in the field of private security and personal data protection?
The first step in building the security system is to draft a risk assessment to protect persons, property, and business. You’ve heard repeatedly that you need “an act” and that “someone” can “do that” for you, without thinking about the consequences that can be reflected in inadequate security, risk treatment, financial expenditures on multiple fronts due to the lack of understanding of the compactness and connectivity of security challenges and problems in the organization, creating a domino effect and accumulation of new risks, new stresses and unplanned expenditures. Although you are certainly not prepared for this scenario, adequate protection has become a priority and a need for a safe business environment. In this regard, it is necessary to establish a complete security system capable of mitigating and eliminating potential risks while being flexible and procedurally simple for employees and clients.
Our Security team provides resources and readiness to realize the complete process of designing a security system for your organization that includes the following activities:
- Security system planning;
- Defining project task;
- Elaboration of technical documentation and implementation of procurement;
- Checking partner solvency and drafting contracts;
- Quality and compliance check;
- Internal control and revision.